Copyright by Wendi Goodman THE One Weary Soldier. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

The 2012 Race for President and Marriage Equailty

I try to stay away from politics, but this hits close to home. Many of you know that I've been fighting to add my wife to my VA Disability Claim. There are a lot of Gay & Lesbian disabled Veterans who are legally married. All we ask is to be treated equally and afforded the same benefits as opposite sex married couples. Read the article below. It's got a nice little chart all detailed out for you. It spells out exactly where your Presidential candidates stand on issues important to the LGBT Community. Enjoy.

Until the next time......

My Wife Terri and I ---two happily (legally) married women!


The 2012 Race for President and Marriage Equailty: Ever wonder where your presidential candidate stands on marriage equality and 11 other issues that would affect 31 million LGBT citizens? We've got the answers for you in a handy chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Lori Hahn

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP