Copyright by Wendi Goodman THE One Weary Soldier. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Denied Veterans Benefits Over Same-Sex Marriage, Carmen Cardona Sues - NYTimes.com

The article below by James Dao of the New York Times says this appeal may be the first of its kind. Considering I started this fight in June 2010, I kind of doubt that. However, that's neither here nor there. I'd like to talk to Carmen Cardona. Do you know her? Have her email me at onewearysoldier@gmail.com. Tracy (the other Veteran in this battle) and I need to touch base with her. We should all be fighting together on this. There is power in numbers!

Terri and I on our wedding day.  May 30, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Lori Hahn

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP